Monday, January 25, 2010

Yet another student teacher

It seems that the only time I truly can add anything to this blog is when I have a student teacher. Today the projector that we use with the smartboard decided to blow its bulb. So.... the poor guy has to kick it old school and use an overhead projector with transparencies of the artworks. It is working fine but I feel sort of sorry for him. The good news is that I can get all my computer work done, including updating the blog. Keep an eye here as I will be posting quite a few pictures in the next few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sara Newman said...

I think your students can really be inspired by this artwork. I let my child look at this work all the time. Canvas art at www.art4love.com

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
online college search