Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Mrs. Scott you are in soooo much trouble!"


I showed the students how to create a monoprint, using the tables as our printing plate. We used various paint tools to add texture and an eraser to take paint off. I loved when I pulled the paper off and the kids went ooooooh (every single class). I am sure my neighboring teachers were wondering what I was doing. Good thing for me that they like using sponges to clean as much as they like making the mess. Of course we are still emphasizing line in art. We will be moving on to shape next. This is a sixth grade student's color mixing experiment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Scott its Nolan my comment is that it looks like you drew a monkey tail. Im being HONEST!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Hey Nolan, thanks for being honest. But, it's a student's drawing! Haha!
Mrs. S

4:13 AM  
Blogger Notes from a Virtual Easel said...

Great blog. I love the way you are engaging kids in the process of art discovery.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
online college search