Monday, September 12, 2005

Not much new


Nothing much to report here. Centers are operating smoothly, the noise level is decent, and I am still sane. My students continue to amaze me with their new ideas and level of rational thinking. I am forcing them to resolve problems on their own. Most of them have all the skills they need to solve problems, but no one ever gave them the confidence that they could do it on their own.
Way to go kids! You all continue to astound me with your creativity.
I opened the stitching mini-center to sixth grade today, but only if they knew how to do it without my help. They did great and helped out others who needed it. This is what choice is all about. I am really enjoying how helpful they are to each other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog. Keep up the good work!
While surfing we just happened upon an
Unforgetable Shoes
website. It contains very cool stuff about Shoes.
Please come and check it out. You'll Like -- We Promise!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
online college search