Thursday, September 08, 2005

Week 3 projects





For these students this was their third visit to the choice classroom. We discussed line and how an artist uses it in their artwork. The fourth graders also studied the process of sketching and how it is a record of ideas that may or may not turn into a full-fledged piece of artwork. One of our fourth grade teachers came a little early and was able to see choice in action. I dare say that she really liked what she saw. The seasonal weave has been a hit with a certain group of young gentlemen (you know who you are!). I think they are determined to get the fall weave done before fall even gets here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Heather - I'm a fellow TAB member and thought that since you got a seemingly bogus comment that I'd add a legitimate one ;)

I love seeing your site updated with pictures, not just words - so please keep it up!!!

How many centers do you have up and running now? Were you one of the ones who opened several at once (sorry that I don't remember specifics)?

I just posted on the group-serve that I have opened drawing thus far (it's only been the second day of art, though - first day was introductions and name tag designs) and I can't wait to get them all up and going!!

Sarah

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
online college search