Saturday, August 20, 2005

Oops, I forgot

Well as those of you who know me probably guessed, I forgot the camera. I did however remember the staple gun for the custodian. The room is looking better and I think I have a good handle on what I am going to do this week. I had a pretty bad dream about my first class though. Hopefully it was not prophetic! In the dream my room was not very feng shui (so I new there was something wrong). I am very big into feng shui and its effects in the art room. But, that is off topic. Backt to the dream. After I dismissed the students to do their work mass chaos reigned and I had to give 4 students behavior marks. I rarely give one... I think I am worrying too much.
I have rambled long enough for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
online college search